[edit | edit source]
The estate is complex and very extensive, comprising numerous outbuildings, two whole villages, a once-abandoned fort, a narrow-gauge railway, a fresh- and saltwater canal system, and an elegant towered palace dwelling of over 150 rooms. It is located on the entirety of 5-sq-km Treasurers' Cay, across Pirates' Bay from Somerset Township, along the north shore of Eden Island, and includes three smaller islands and a causeway across the bay to a 1.5-sq-km tract of land on Devon Road.
THIS PAGE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
Currently the following articles are accessible--[edit | edit source]
- Camelot Palace, main dwelling
- 7.91.01. Carousel, private cottage of Lady Susie Cavaliere
- 7,91.11. Seagull Cay, guest cottage and recreational retreat
- 7.91.12. Starfish Cay, private cottage and recreational retreat
- 7.91.31. Dreamhouse, guest cottage and historic structure
- 7.91.32. Camelot main gate and gatehouse
Further details will be added from the Author's collection of documents, drawings and designs, maps, illustrations and textual data as it becomes available.
* * *
Original material copyright by Jonnie Comet Productions Ltd.